ALL NEWS ALL NEWS

Back

ANCOM published Statistical Data Report for H1 2018

Bucharest, 14 December 2018 - "The increase in the number of connections and Internet traffic is also reflected in the operators' revenues from the provision of these services. Despite that in the first half of 2018, compared to the second half of 2017, the total revenues declined by 3%, the revenue from Internet services increased by 3%. The average monthly revenue per capita from the provision of electronic communications networks and services was RON 66.3 in the first half of this year," said Sorin Grindeanu, president of ANCOM.

The revenues obtained the provision of electronic communications services amounted to RON 8 billion in the first half of 2018. The revenue generated by the provision of fixed and mobile Internet services grew by 3% in this period and accounted for 31% of the total market revenue. Although it went down 6%, the revenue from mobile telephony services continued to hold the highest share i.e. 37%, while the revenues from the fixed telephony market and from the provision of TV programme retransmission services stand for 11% of the total market.

In EUR, the total revenue from this market amounted to approximately 1.7 billion, down 5%. Read more on ANCOM's website, here...


Calendar Calendar

Current Site Calendars